We are looking for someone with something to prove. Someone whose talent far outshines the assignments she’s being given. Someone with creativity and intellect. A team player with a competitive streak. A heaping helping of talent untainted by conceit, guile, or excessive egoism.
Boathouse is looking to hire a junior copywriter.
A junior copywriter will write across the range of media—from broadcast and print to digital and social to stuff we haven’t even thought of yet. To be successful, you will become an integral part of a collaborative, friendly, talented Creative Department. We will expect you to contribute to our growth, our culture, and our ever-evolving take on the world of advertising and communications. In return, your potential, talent, and drive will be the only constraints you will face in terms of professional growth, career achievement, and personal responsibility.
Overall Job Responsibilities
- Understanding the client’s objectives and working as part of a creative team to ensure that marketing initiatives are successful for both client and agency
- Creating on-strategy work with strong ideas and well-crafted writing
- As part of a flat-structure department, the junior copywriter will be equally exposed to small and large assignments
- All members of the Creative Department are expected to be comfortable presenting to clients
- Experience working as copywriter on high-profile/large brands and smaller projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong client presentation skills
- Self-starter who can work independently, is adept at prioritization, and can balance timelines with quality thinking
- Online portfolio including a range of print and digital work
- A full-service agency handling strategy, research, creative, and media.
- Founded in April 2001. Headquartered in Waltham, MA.
- Over $31MM in billings. Core of our business—financial services, health care, education, tech and biotech, and professional services, with a client base from all corners of the world.
Please email your resume to Eileen Mullen at firstname.lastname@example.org