Junior Marketing Analyst
Boathouse is looking for a Junior Marketing Analyst to become a member of the digital marketing team to develop and execute high-quality, reporting solutions across all marketing channels, as well as help with general project management. The successful candidate will have a data-driven mindset, have intermediate proficiency in Excel, and be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Aid in preparation of digital reporting for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop and communicate insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Provide ad hoc statistical analyses as needed
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
You have (Required):
Exceptional analytic skills with the ability to identify patterns and draw insights from multiple data sources
- Experience in aggregating data and preparing reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members
- Exceptional trouble shooting, problem solving, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with often changing priorities
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and graphing. Proficient in PowerPoint
You have (Preferred):
Basic knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, etc.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends or similar
- Minimum B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing
- 1-2 years professional experience
To apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Junior Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.