Paid Social Media Manager (Mid-level)
Boathouse is looking for a social media professional with 1-3 years of relevant experience to join our growing team. In this position, the ideal candidate would be qualified to:
- Assist in the strategy development of paid social campaigns for both B2B and B2C clients
- Manage the day-to-day execution for paid social campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist in competitive analyses around the current social media landscape
- Track budgets and pacing for all campaigns
- Track multiple paid social budgets and billing for assigned client programs
- Provide media plan and spec sheet to creative team and/or brand for trafficking.
- Partner with Ad Ops team to ensure flawless execution.
- Manage pacing and delivery against plans and budgets.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions
- Collaborate with the analytics team to review and analyze results to inform reports for clients that showcase the value/impact of performance-based programs
- Provide strategic guidance and support to the social media managers on the team
- 1-3 years of specific experience in paid social media. Digital media planning, community management, content marketing and/or digital marketing a plus
- Specialist level knowledge of paid social platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat, etc.
- Professionally engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Proactive and resourceful
- Must be an excellent cultural fit – high levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
If interested, please email resumes to the hiring managers
Michele Madaris: firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Cornacchia: TCornacchia@boathouseinc.com