Boathouse Inc is looking for a highly creative and extremely focused Videographer & Editor to help in executing all aspects of our video production. The videographer shoots and edits on-location and in-house video productions in coordination with the producer. The videographer is a well-organized individual with a strong knowledge of on-location production and editing workflows, production equipment, and is experienced in working with scripted and non-scripted productions.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high quality video productions under tight timelines.
- Work with producer and creative team to determine technical requirements for shoot, and client expectations.
- Make critical decisions about lighting, framing, composition, in a timely manner.
- Effectively balance artistic quality, with real-world client limitations.
- Pay precise attention to detail and ensure critical focus. Make every shot count.
- Be ready to improvise and make quick decisions.
- Keep a pleasant and creative work atmosphere
- Shoot and edit on-location productions
- Be responsible for video equipment maintenance
- Will be expected to travel, work some nights, weekends, and early mornings, as projects require.
- 3+ years relevant experience as a Videographer
- Proficiency with digital cinema cameras including, Sony FS7 and A7SII
- Proficiency with sound equipment
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition
- Thorough understanding of relevant industry technology and video formats
- In depth knowledge of lighting equipment, techniques, and operation
- Complete understanding of digital video workflow
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Enthusiastic, flexible, with a positive attitude
- Ability to lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 50lbs unassisted
- Willingness to drive vans, trucks, and other rental vehicles
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable car
- Professional Video Production: 3 years
Please submit an online demo/reel portfolio example to DCevasco@boathouseinc.com. Applications without reels will not be accepted.