Senior Marketing Analyst
Boathouse is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to develop and execute high-quality reports, dashboards, and tools across all marketing channels, and to provide strategic insights and actionable recommendations to clients and the internal team on an ongoing and ad hoc basis. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal stakeholders and clients.
- Prepare reporting for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Communicate insights and trends from data clearly and articulately to clients
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Provide ad hoc statistical analyses as needed
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, client or agency, in marketing and advertising campaign performance
- Exceptional analytic skills with the ability to identify patterns and draw insights from multiple data sources
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in aggregating data and preparing reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members
- Exceptional trouble shooting, problem solving, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL also strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Minimum B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)
To apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com and reference “Senior Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.